2. Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card or an IEP document.)
3. Enter your birthday.
4. Click Continue.
5. If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
6. Next, you will be asked to change your password.
7. Pick a password that only you will know (not something common like Password1)
8. Re-enter your password.
9. Click Update Password. The student’s email is the username then @nycstudents.net. For instance, if the username is marias34 then the email address is email@example.com. Right now, students can only email NYCDOE staff, but this may open up a little in the future.
If you need a device for your child for the fall, use the Device Request form. This information will be shared with your school so they can work with you to ensure your child has a device for blended or remote learning this Fall. If a school does not have available devices to distribute DOE has a central iPad inventory to use and will prioritize students in shelter and students who lack internet connection.
Make sure that you check your weekly homework sheet to ensure that you are completing all assignments in a timely manner. If you need assistance with your homework you can call this number free of charge.