2. Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card or an IEP document.)
3. Enter your birthday.
4. Click Continue.
5. If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
6. Next, you will be asked to change your password.
7. Pick a password that only you will know (not something common like Password1)
8. Re-enter your password.
9. Click Update Password. The student’s email is the username then @nycstudents.net. For instance, if the username is marias34 then the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Right now, students can only email NYCDOE staff, but this may open up a little in the future.
NYCDOE Mandatory random weekly COVID 19 testing in all reopened school buildings will begin December 7, 2020. Testing partners will test a randomly selected group of staff and students from grades 1-12. Please Review and utilize video link resources below with parents in an effort to improve Covid 19 testing culture confidence with our families.
Health Form-Please print prior to coming to the building
Please note that all students, visitors, and families must complete a health screening before entering DOE facilities. This health screening must be completed on each day of arrival. This health screening can also be completed online at: https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/. Upon entering the facility, if you have not completed the online health you will be asked to provide responses to a questionnaire prior to entering. Or you can complete this QR on your phone, please have this when you are bring your child to the building on their designed day.
Scan me to go directly to the link
Mr. F Reyes, Principal
Ms. Mojica & Ms. Billman
Ms. L. Mojica, Assistant Principal, (K-1) Ms. D. Billman, Assistant Principal, (2-3)
Ms. Nortey & Ms. Asari
Ms. Nortey, Assistant Principal (4-5) Ms. Asari, Assistant Principal (STEM)
Make sure that you check your weekly homework sheet to ensure that you are completing all assignments in a timely manner. If you need assistance with your homework you can call this number free of charge.