Student Login Information
Getting Your Username and Password or Changing Your Password (official NYCDOE directions)
1. Go to Student Account Self Service(Open external link) Find Your User Name and Reset Password
2. Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card or an IEP document.)
3. Enter your birthday.
4. Click Continue.
5. If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
6. Next, you will be asked to change your password.
7. Pick a password that only you will know (not something common like Password1)
8. Re-enter your password.
9. Click Update Password. The student’s email is the username then @nycstudents.net. For instance, if the username is marias34 then the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Right now, students can only email NYCDOE staff, but this may open up a little in the future.